7 STUNNING REASONS TO VISIT CANADA
If you’ve not discovered the stunning beauty of Canada for yourself yet, here are 7 awe inspiring reasons to book your plane ticket from photographer Sean Byrne.
1. Calgary at sunset
2. Walking on frozen lakes (at your own peril). (The Frozen Spray Lakes, Kananaskis Country, Alberta)
3. Be surrounded by ‘proper’ mountains. (Canmore, Alberta)
4. Sleep on a frozen lake. (Lake Minnewanka)
5. Be surrounded by ‘proper’ lakes and mountains (Vermillion Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta).
6. Enjoy driving again. (Abraham Lake to the right)
7. Be awestruck by nature. (Ghost Lake Reservoir)
Expertly taken by:
SEAN BYRNE PHOTOGRAPHY
Sean Byrne is a Landscape & Portrait Photographer based in the UK. On 1st Feb, 2015 Sean travelled to Canada Alberta along with a camera and a bunch of kit from Cotswold Outdoor to help capture Alberta in all its glory. Sean Patrick Byrne is a recognised UK photographer and social media junkie, you can check out his work on Instagram or at www.byrnephotography.co.uk.