The Kidderminster Killer is a challenging 215km endurance ride incorporating many of the best climbs and scenery that Worcestershire, Shropshire and The Marches can provide. If you are easily bored of flat routes, the Kidderminster Killer will keep you entertained from start to finish. This audax is rightly as a classic and challenging audax.
From Clee to Heaven is a hilly adventure into deepest rural Shropshire including a circuit around the Clee Hills. Strangely, the Clee Hills are rarely visited by any cycling event, so you will be in for a treat. Rather like the Kidderminster Killer, it is a hilly and challenging route but not quite so long. The figure of eight route is hilly but will provide an easier day for people who do not fancy the tougher and more challenging Kidderminster Killer.
- Stunning scenery
- Quiet country lanes
- Friendly café controls selling plenty of cake
- GPS downloads
- Comprehensive and tested route cards
- Shower and changing facilities
- Free parking
- Light refreshments at the start
- Post event food at HQ
- Audax Altitude Award points
- On-the-day validation of successful audax rides